Saturday, November 23, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to Purrz And Woofz Specialtiez. A place where you can find  home made treats that are all natural and healthy. Flea protection made of all natural herbs, that not only protects against fleas. But also against gnats and mosquitoes and they smell good too! I have handcrafted toys for both dogs and cats so you and your pets can have hours of fun. I use all new materials and pure 100% herbs. No fillers are ever used.
You can see all my items here and at  http://www.etsy.com/shop/PurrzandWoofz. If your pet is a fan of my items send me a picture. I liked to post my furry four legged customers on my side bar. To place an order just e-mail. I can use your pay pal or wait for your check. Shipping is actual cost with USPS.
This post will remain at the top. Please slide down to see what's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment